Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online
Call for Materials
The PRIMO Committee of the ACRL Instruction Section invites you to submit your online information literacy tutorial, virtual tour, or other online library instruction project for review and possible inclusion in PRIMO: Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online (formerly Internet Education Project).
Committee members review materials for inclusion in PRIMO using these selection criteria.
- All materials must be submitted in electronic format and need be publicly available via the Internet.
Materials not originally created for the Internet can be converted, but need to be available from the submitter's Web site. The PRIMO committee can make suggestions on how to convert materials, but the committee is currently unable to host resources.
- If accepted, those making submissions agree to:
- have their materials made freely available to the Internet community,
- be contacted by interested parties for additional information,
- complete a survey that asks about the resources used to create the work.
Please fill in the form below to submit your materials for review. If you want to suggest that we review a site, please use the nomination form.
Please send your questions and/or comments to the PRIMO Co-Chairs.